Horla Spain!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
July 13th 2008
Published: July 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

ParadiseParadiseParadise

Yep, it was as good as it looked.
Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everyone for your comments. We are in Bruges at the moment and thought we had a spare hour or so to do the blog and we loved reading so many people's comments. Sorry to the LKS staff for the photos, but you know you loved em!

So we've had an exciting start to the trip really. Started in San Sebastian for four nights with Belle Foat where we intended to spend our days on the beach, surfing, swimming etc. But it rained for a good majority of it which was a bugger so we did a bit of eating, sleeping and drinking - all good. Got one full day at the beach (Europeans really know how to sunbake properly - topless or go the whole hog, whichever you please really). We attempted a surf...wasn't very successful though. Was a nice relaxing spot where too much ice-cream was consumed by all. Worth it.

Then it was on to the bull run - got lots of photos and video of it so check out the next blog!

Zoe and Dave



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Spanish tapasSpanish tapas
Spanish tapas

Don't eat too many...rich as.
First night pub crawlFirst night pub crawl
First night pub crawl

Poor form...Zoe was not popular after suggesting this. Full of Aussies.
Lost boyLost boy
Lost boy

Looking for a wave
Pushed through the rainPushed through the rain
Pushed through the rain

Good views though.
Happy boy.Happy boy.
Happy boy.

One of two rides for the day. Yipee! It's been a long time.
Whilst the others were surfing...Whilst the others were surfing...
Whilst the others were surfing...

...Zoe was 'enjoying' the view.
Busy beachBusy beach
Busy beach

A little bit busier than Sandy Point.


14th July 2008

Nice beaches
Love the look of San Sabastian, nice beaches, nice people, lots to eat and you folk look like you are having lots of good times. The girls at BKA particularly liked the posing spaniard, gave us a good giggle for the day - your delight is quite evident Zoe!
15th July 2008

Ha ha love the view!!!! Mmmmm mmmm mmmm
16th July 2008

yes they are very nice photo's, won't be sharing them with the kids though!!
23rd July 2008

Gross
that is gross, the guy and all the people at the beach. Is anyone even in the water?

Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0183s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb