Arrival in Vejer de la Frontera


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Cádiz
September 28th 2008
Published: December 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Happy Anniversary! We've been married for one week! Ahhh! To be married and in Spain. There's nothing like it. We attempted to see the sleepy town of Vejer. But unlike Canada everything is closed on Sundays. We had woken up to dark skies and had hoped that they would clear. Unfortunately it didn't and during our walk around down it decided to pour rain. We went back to our room and slept for a couple of hours. After our nap we decided to try and get some lunch somewhere. However, everyone in town had the same idea so sitting on dry patios were at a premium. We found a delightful place that served a variety of dishes, such as Crepes and Curry Dishes! We found a table under the umbrella, but the umbrella had a hole in it so I got constantly dripped on. It was also windy so the rain came in side ways as well. We had to eat quickly otherwise our food was going to get watered down. Ha Ha! We bought a bottle of wine from the restaurant to take back to our room and spent the rest of the afternoon sipping on wine and relaxing in our room.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb