roooots bloody roooots!


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Northern » Porto
November 7th 2009
Published: November 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

i think we can say that the trip started in porto.
we went there the next day we came back to lisbon. my parents met us iat the train station of espinho, wich is a city 40min from porto. we went for a quick walk next to the beach and then head to the shopping to have dinner. after dinner, me and brad went to porto to meet my flatmates and their family that just came from brazil! we had some beers with them and went back home.
next day we went to braga with my parents. braga is a medieval city 53km from porto. in the end of the day we all went to the hotel sepultura was (ah yeah, i forgot to mention: i live with the sisters of the drummer of sepultura) to wait for the bus that was going to take all of us to a festival in a place called ermal island. it was quite cool inside the bus, kinda like "almost famous", with the difference that nobody was singing. the place is soooo cool...the stage was in the middle of two lakes, but its so so hard to get there. it was a place for thousands of people and there were just a few. but sepultura concert was awesome, we could drink as much beers as we wanted and in the and we even got some pizza. then we head back to braga around midnight, i think. and thats when the search for a bar beggins. we stayed there till 3am and went to the train station to go back...drunk and tired!
the next days we didnt do much, just going to a coffee shop to get some free wireless and trying to find places to stay. ah yeah! once we went to gaia to have dinner...but that was it.
on our last night in espinho we decided that we should have 'someone' on the trip with us and thats when dwight was born..2nd of september!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0601s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb