Lisbon


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland
July 20th 2007
Published: July 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

During our 10 day whirlwind tour of Spain and Portugal we are now in the capital of Portugal, Lisbon. It is a beautiful city which has many aspects that reminded us of the states. There is a golden gate type of bridge like in San Fran, there is a port and many hills that looked a lot like Seattle, and the people all spoke English. We have decided that the Portugese people are the overall nicest that we have met along the way. Everyone is wanting to help and very friendly.

We saw the sights, a castle, climbed to the top of a tower overlooking the city, went in some churches and basically got lost in the city. Unfortunately we only had two days here and then loaded onto a plane and flew to Germany to meet with my sister Nikki and hubby James.

One thing that we wish we had in the states that they have here is a great cheap airline system. We booked our tickets from Portugal to Germany for 11.50 Euros a piece, and the airline was safe. It is a great way that people over here travel.

Next we are meeting up with my sister and can't wait.

Until then,
Sami and Brandon


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb