Another Sea Day


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Western Norway » Rorvik
July 22nd 2023
Published: July 22nd 2023
Edit Blog Post

Today we had around 2.5 hours in Trondheim. This is a pretty little town with a huge cathedral as its main attraction.

Pleasant walk after breakfast through the very empty streets. Not much happens on a Saturday.

Got up the cathedral and paid our entry. Timing was excellent as an English tour was starting in 5 minutes. Informative talk about this cathedral and its origins and how many times it has been destroyed by fire and re-built (at least 5).

Wandered back along the river to the ship and straight into lunch. Then we had a discussion on the Norwegian history and stuff.

Sun was shining so it was hard to concentrate on a book but also able to look at the passing sights so a pleasant afternoon.

Found out that Ralph used to be the Brisbane footy club doctor during their premiership years.

More washing done and then upstairs for a pre dinner G&T. Noice.

Dinner done and a quiet drink before bed. Up early tomorrow as we cross the Arctic Circle tomorrow morning. Celebrations and a contest to see what time we cross the line.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb