Tops and Camping


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands
July 25th 2011
Published: July 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we got soaked to the bone. We bought a 5 euro umbrella with amsterdam written all over it because Jenna gets drawn in by tourism gymicks, and it broke, immediately. But we refused to be defeated- and decided to go to the Red Light District, and then the Erotica Museum to chase the blues away. It worked- massive phallus' (phalli?), a trippy 'childs' play room with pictures of Snow White in langerie and a cartoon of daffy duck and mickey mouse having sex, and a blond exclaiming "OH my Mr Goo, you certainly have a lot of goo!", all watched by a statue of snow white that looks very disturbed- we could only assume it had seen things... Oh and of course the manikin pissing from the ceiling.
So we got back to our hostel soaked, and bumped into our roomies on the way out to a coffee shop, so joined them. They were the sweetest 18 year olds who looked up at us with bright eyes as we told them tales of 'wild times' at uni- they were in awe! bless.. One of them did the funniest impression of Chewbacca though, and we all lost it for a second and found the sentence "you can do anything with ham" hilarious. Well we were 18 again, what you going to do!
We are now at the weirdest campsite ever- everyone shuffles around whilst Germans yell things into speaker phones- we have just been counteracting weird stuff with copious ammounts of weed... spangled

Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0671s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb