The Netherlands


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands
November 5th 2008
Published: November 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok, so now we are in Amsterdam and it’s time to get our porn on! The first night we ALL went out and saw a live sex show which was a first for me. All sorts of acts, strippers, lesbians, and couples going for it. After it had finished we went to a bar called the ‘Grasshopper’ and got stuck into some space cakes. It was hilarious because Rick had eaten some earlier and was freaking out before, and during the show. Haha!
Next on the agenda was a walk about the Red Light District to check out the sights and sounds, seeing the girls behind the glass windows and all of the sex shops, before getting back to camp still tripping on space cakes.

The next day we got to cycle around like real Dutchies checking out Windmills and Dykes. We also saw a traditional clog and cheese factory. Back in town we visited a sex museum and got into some more space cakes. Today Damo and I got lost again, apparently it was my fault because he was following me and I turned around and asked ‘So where are we going?’ and I didn’t know where I was. Oops
It was our last night of the tour so we all went out to dinner; I can’t give to many stories from that night because to be honest it is a bit of a blur. But apparently I had a blast and there are some awesome photos floating around of Damo and I, as well as our whole table, running a muck.

Well this is where my European story ends, the next day we drove back into France, onto the ferry and back to jolly old London town.
I am now living in Ireland as some of you may well know and maybe I will post some photos if you are lucky. Cherio.




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb