Danish people in Amsterdam:)


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Leiden
April 10th 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Helloo everyone😊
Yesterday we went to Amsterdam. We went because we have an exchange project with Denmark. We went to see the Anne Frank house, and to shop 😊. First we had to take the bus and when we arrived there we were split into groups. One group went to visit the Anne Frank house, the other group was free to shop. We went to the Anne Frank house first. Not everyone enjoyed it because not much knew the story of Anne Frank. Because of that for some it wasn't that interesting to see.
After that, we had free time to shop. That was fun. Because you could see Amsterdam your own way. We had lunch and were split again into small groups. With those groups we went for a city walk. It took a long time, and you didn't get to see that much. When you were finished and you had time left, you had free time again. Most of the people, including us, went shopping or eating. After the whole thing, everyone was very tired. We got into the bus, and went back home.
What we liked the most was the free time. Because you were able to see the city if you wanted, and other wise just do what ever you want. The Anne Frank house was also interesting for the people who knew the story, but unfortunately not everyone knew it.
After all we really liked Amsterdam
We ARE amsterdam 😊!!!!

Greets ,
Merel Guijt, Lisa Vork and Dennis Lund.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb