Our trip to Amsterdam/by Anja, Alisa, Karilyn.


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
April 10th 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday, 9th of April 2008 we went to Amsterdam. The reason to go to Amsterdam was because we have a changeproject with Danish pupils. When we arrived at Amsterdam we got a hour to shop. There we saw a lots of shops for example: Vero moda, Only, C&A, a lots of souvenirs shops, etc. When we only went to see the shops because we hadn't a lot of time. After we looked at the shops we went to Anne Frank's house. There we got a guidedtrip. It begun with a lady who told us about the history of Anne Frank. Then we answered some questions about the youngest people who lived in the house and were deported. After that we could saw the house. It was interesting to see the house. We thought it wasn't nice that they have build a modern house around the old house. Then we had a lunch break for about 45 minutes. After that we went for a city walk. During the city walk we answered a lots of question about Amsterdam. We were at the Dam we saw mens with funny cloths. It was very funny and nice. And that is it. KLAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb