Started out


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
May 16th 2016
Published: May 16th 2016
Edit Blog Post

View of NorfolkView of NorfolkView of Norfolk

Dark object looks like Coltishall airfield
Yesterday, after bell ringing in Reydon, Caroline and I went to Bungay for the annual street market.

It is one of my favourite events of the year and usually the opportunity to buy vegetable plants - but this year I resisted the temptation apart from butternut squash and gherkin plants. Caroline managed to pick up several second hand gardening tools - she has a penchant for old forks, spades and hoes. After a walk across the marshes to exercise the dogs we had tea with Natallie and Niall before Caroline dropped me off at William's flat in Norwich.

We tested the length of time it takes to walk to the Norwich Airport Terminal - 15 minutes - before a visit to Tescos Express to buy pizza etc.

I didn't sleep too well on William's floor and felt a bit stiff this morning. Martin rang at 4:40 which meant that we met up at the airport in plenty of time for our 6:15 departure.

The hop across to Schipol only took 30 minutes. It was cloudy most of the way - though I did get a good view of the works associated with the new Northern Bypass as we climber out of Norwich. I took a photo which looked like Coltishall airfield.

Our next flight to Lima doesn't leave until 12:35 so we have several hours wait.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

MartinMartin
Martin

Martin snoozing at Schipol


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb