Amsterdam day 1


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
August 9th 2012
Published: August 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

What the fuck is Amsterdam.

We arrived at bristol airport and decided it was necessary to get immediately drunk. This seemed to to make all of our basic sense and reasoning abilities go out of the window as we failed at everything we attempted to do. We also learnt that Lithuanian airport attedants are psychotic cunts. Jade cann JJ proved to be an excellent seatmate to her neighbours and very kindly offered them vodka and orange, much to their disgust.

When we arrived I bought a rather amazing inflatable cow from the airport which we carried round basically half of amsterdam whilst attempting to find our hostel which was about 2 minutes away from the train station. When we got to our rooms we were greeted by two passed out stoned girls flopped over on their beds who didn't move for days. They were loving life.

After realising we had already reached our alcohol blood quota we decided to take a visit to coffeeshop Ben to check out the local produce. Conversations about "Wrensten" were inevitable. We basically sat there for about 40 minutes in complete silence whilst occassionally laughing now and again until it hurt.

We then managed to get lost again until we arrived back at our sexy hostel room to chill out in preparation for tomorrows antics.




Matt

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb