Amsterdam day 2


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
August 9th 2012
Published: August 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Oh my god this place is a mess but in such a good way!

Nobody cares about anything. You can purchase sex, weed, alcohol and giant black dildos with absolute ease at all times of the day but finding basic daily necessities such as bread is a mighty quest. How do these people stay alive!?

We started the day with an exciting visit to the central station to book our night train (that's gonna be a mess) to switzerland. Then we accidentally found the red light district, which is the best little canal/ street/ road of shame in the entire world. Matt was enticed by an elderly prozzie blowing kisses at him.

The erotic museum seemed like a really good idea, so we payed and immediately saw a woman being sexually assulted by a bicycle and an extreme XXX version of disney land. Very appropriate. Sexy strong stud cards was the souvenier of choice.

The rest of our day was a middle earth like quest to find actual food before we wasted away.

The evening was a void just waiting to be filled with shame/ self-hate/ deviant behaviour, so we went on an organised pub crawl. The companies slogan was questionable at best - "A night you wont remember but will never forget". What?

Unfortunately for some (i.e Matt), it really was a night of shame filled deviant behaviour - none of which is appropriate for this blog. It's pretty XXX, but it mainly consisted of public exposure, inappropriate touching and smelly but oddly dry fingers.

So that was that.

Harriet

Advertisement



11th August 2012

Love the pictures of the sex museum thing! Amsterdam sounds like my kind of place, It's a shame the granny didn't manage to entice Matt a bit more into her cob webs, looks like he cleared someone elses out though XD Take lots of photos in Switzerland! Try not to get mugged on the night train you two!

Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0669s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb