Night museum tour!


Advertisement
Liechtenstein's flag
Europe » Liechtenstein » Vaduz
October 6th 2007
Published: October 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

frst leg of the train ride...frst leg of the train ride...frst leg of the train ride...

Beautiful blue skies!
Left the lakes and arrived in the Tyrol region of Austria!

decided to stay near the border of Liechtenstein, in a town called Feldkirch coz the hostel was cheaper! haaaaa! On the train ride there, the sky was beautiful and the mountains and villages were very nice to look at. Then, went through a tunnel for about 5 mins, came back out and FOGFOGFOG! Visibility level became 100metres!!!! OMG.......and the whole evening was glooomy.

Anyways, arrived late and everything was closed.....then found out the Night museum tour was tonight! one price for all museums and free bus rides!!!
Strolled around Feldkirch first and went to this exhibit that had nice pieces, but I couldn't get the meaning of it at all.
then,
Ihopped on and first went over to the museums in Vaduz! Vaduz was pretty lively at night ne!!!! surprised! there was no border check...just for our bus,.weird.
Back to Museums....
Mostly went to the Art museums that I saw in the booklet that seems interesting, coz since they are all in German, I couldn't understand a word!!!

The first art museum was actually pretty interesting! With different kinds of artwork
Then, went into the stadmuseum....with history
after the tunnelafter the tunnelafter the tunnel

FOGGGGGY! Didn't rain at least, but still.....
and culture of Liechtenstein....
ALL IN GERMAN...didn't understand much so didn't find it that interesting.

Hopped back on the bus and went to Bregenz, a city near Lake Constance. I bet the city looks nice in the day when the lake is visible! Anyways, I saw this Art museum with a few pix that looked very cool, so that's why i came...and when I got to the place.....
It was just one wall. with that photo in the booklet! That's it!!!! argh.....felt cheated.....
Since that place only took 15 mins to stare at, I then went to another place which was playing this Bulgarian movie...
I watched the 2nd half of it....didn't really get the idea of whatz the point of it....
I was an old one though, very cheesy shots and talk...haaaaa!!!!!

By the time I got back to Feldkirch, it was midnight!!! went back to the hostel and done lu.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Lange Nacht Der MuseumLange Nacht Der Museum
Lange Nacht Der Museum

The events' logo....
The Hallway of Elks!!!!The Hallway of Elks!!!!
The Hallway of Elks!!!!

leading to the nature section in the National Museum of Liechtenstein.
Galerie Lisi HämmerleGalerie Lisi Hämmerle
Galerie Lisi Hämmerle

In Bregenz, the Gallery that tempted me to go and at the end, after 50 mins bus ride, all you find is this while wall with cars on it......-__-"
Magazin4Magazin4
Magazin4

the place they shoed the Bulgarian Film!
Emigrant Emigrant
Emigrant

that's the film name, and ts actually filmed in 2002!!
Distraction...Distraction...
Distraction...

this was right outside the window where the film was played, I keep reading it during the film! haaa! Had to take a photo of it. Still understanding it in progress.... Dunno why the photo on the PC is so dark, but it say: "If a double-decker bus crashes into us, to die by your side, such a eavenly way to die."


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb