Back in Action


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
June 20th 2007
Published: June 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Brandon and SamiBrandon and SamiBrandon and Sami

Over looking one of the five villages on the hike.
Okay, we are back again in full swing.

After about an hour of being sad we bought a new camera and are ready to continue our blog. Unfortunately we can't post any pictures of Venice or Switzerland, but we have our memories and will borrow pictures from fellow travelers we have met along the way when we get home. It is probably better that we have no pictures of Venice anyway because after our stay there I was afraid I was going to have to send Brandon home alone. Not because of an argument, we are having an amazing time together, but because I was so in love with the city. I couldn't get enough of it and he had to drag me onto the train when our stay was over. I could definitely go back there again, but Brandon says I say that after every city. (I will not say that about Milan though, due to the camera incident.)

Switzerland was also great. We stayed in Interlaken where we took a train to the top of a mountain that they call The Top of Europe. It was amazing, we got to hike in the snow of the Alps and walk through an Ice Palace where everything was carved out of ice. We then took a gondola to a mountain town in Switzerland called Gimmelwald. There was a hostel that overlooked the Alps and we also did a bit of hiking up there.

Finally, to our new pictures. We visited a town called Levanto in Italy on the Mediterranean, it is in an area called Cinque Terre. This is a backpacker hot spot because there is a hike that goes between five little fishing villages and they are beautiful. That is where our new pictures are from.

We hope that everyone is doing well and having a great summer. We have heard that the weather is amazing over there.

Love,
Sami and Brandon


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb