So Many Aussies


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
July 6th 2007
Published: July 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well this is going to be my 2nd last of the blogs for now... but its going to be 2 massive ones. I have to cover all of my Italy adventure on these ones, and so far Ive been to Venice, Florence, Rome, and right now Im in Naples. I think this has been the best out of our travels SO FAR.

So we get to Venice, and we checked out all the sights. It was like out of a movie with all of the canals and all that good stuff. But that wasnt the good part of it for us. We decided to stay at a camping ground for realll cheap. Then we went out and bought two bottles of wine for 3 euro each, sat out at the bar and got to the drinking. The next thing you know we have a table of Aussies around us, and we are all bashing the Americans. haha, good shit. so we got to know that group pretty well, and when it was time to leave it tured out that some of them were headed the same way as Alex and I.

So then we left for Florence. We got there, and decided to stay at another camp ground. This place was crap compared to the last. We kept hearing stories about bed bugs, the staff was shit, and to top it all off you had to wear a swim camp to go in the pool. So nothing was going really well until... who shows up... the Aussies, lol. So again we go out, buy more wine, and get to the drinking. Turns out some other guy (American) was terrified of bed bugs, so the one Aussie decides to play with his mind, and by the end of the night had the guy sleeping on the hard tile floor so he wouldnt get bitten. That just shows you why I liked these guys, haha. We took some time out of our fun to make it to Piza to check out the famous leaning tower. We also had an adventure looking for the statue of David (not David Hasselhoff, as some stupid british chick thought we meant) but instead of seeing the real one we saw the fake one... but I wont waste your time with that. Then check out day comes, and 9am rolls around. The staff had the balls to come down and actully kick us out to "clean" the rooms. Idiots. Then it was time to find our way to Rome. (see next blog)





Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



18th July 2007

U son of a bitch
I was in Naples about this time last year. Drunk as fuk on wine!!!!!!! Tell me u hit up Pompei Love u buddy O

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb