The french...


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
July 6th 2007
Published: July 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well, heres the second enrty of many... I have to make up for so much lost time... anyways, so our trip to Nice (Neece) from Barcelona was one hell of an adventure. We had to catch our bus at 2am in a fucked up little bus stop. When we got there it didnt come, and no-one could speak english to help us out. We stuck it out and finally it came late. So we get on at 2:20am and passed out like a champ. We later found out that some sketch homless guy snuck on, and after some struggle the drivers got him off. After a nice 12 hours.... thats right 12, our bus arrived in Nice.
I have to say Nice was pretty boring, and the beach was all stones rather then sand, but other then that it was a pleasant stay. We say a crazy old fort that was used for trading goods in the 11th Century. It was something like 1000 steps to get to the top... and in that heat its wasnt overly fun, but we made it. We got some nice pictures of that.. and thats about it. So Im gonna add some pics, and start my next blog... haha. ENJOY!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb