Sevilla


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Pisa
July 28th 2012
Published: August 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been without computers for awhile, and my phone is not the best way to update a blog. After we left Marbella, we stayed in Sevilla, Spain for about 4 days. Sasha was very sick so we didn't do much of anything (which was fine by me) while we were in town. It was nice to sleep in, not really go anywhere, read (I finished a massive book!), and just be lazy bums. It was also nice that we had a 4 bed dormroom to ourselves, especially since Sasha's hacking and coughing would be enough to put anyone off.

When we did venture out, it was to go to the post office - some of you will be getting some postcards - or to get something to eat. On our last night in town, we both were keen to go to a flamenco show, and so we went to one that was an hour and a half long, not to far away from the hostel. That was one of the only things I had wanted to see in Sevilla since flamenco is practically born from that area, and it was quite intense to watch. Not a fan of the greasy haired look on the guys, but it was quite impressive to watch!

Sevilla wasn't that exciting so unfortunately this blog entry isn't very long.



Adios for now!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 54; dbt: 0.1088s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb