Viterbo


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Marche
June 9th 2007
Published: June 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Viterbo

Europe » Italy » Marche By LDUCA
July 9th 2007
LD
The Last Italian Excursion. We had a tour of the city for the morning, but then we were free to do as we pleased. After some shopping, Adriana and I finally accomplished what we set out to do that entire trip: have a lunch OUTDOORS at a cafe where we can just sit, relax and people watch. It was the best lunch I had in all of Italy. We split a Caprese salad and a Bombe (which was basically a donut with nutella). But our drinks came with all the lil appetizers and bread. We were stuffed! and we got caffe freddo! It was delicious. Then we went to the Terme, which are basically hot springs. Only thing though, they had sulfur in the water, so the smell wasn't the most pleasing. Nonetheless, my skin felt GREAT after getting out of that water. We returned to the hotel, had a sunset watching party, and got our best dinner at a hotel to date (pasta we actually wanted to eat!). After dinner, for which everyone got dressed up, we had our going away party on the roof, everyone all together for one last hoorah.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0972s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb