Where the heck do we go now?


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Milan
September 13th 2006
Published: September 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We were gonna get an early train, but couldn’t be bothered in the end so had a bit of a sleep in until checkout. Our train got delayed for some reason so we went to a café in town with Tamara. We said our goodbyes to her (Thanks heaps for everything Tamara), and made our way to Milan.

Once we got into Milan we struggled a wee bit to work out where we had to go, they really haven’t labeled their underground system that well. They have signs but they are few and far between. Once we deciphered it all, we made it onto the correct train which was absolutely chocker, half of the people were football supporters going to AC Milan versus Athens. We thought about going, but tickets had run out, and we wanted to have a look around the city.

We trained back into the city, and walked around the Milan Piazza, and all around the central city. There were expensive clothing shops everywhere, I think this city is better suited for women than men. We found a fountain and sat down and talked for hours, before realizing that it was almost midnight. The underground trains finished at midnight so we had to haul ass and only just made it. Almost as stressful as my first day, but it’s not as bad if you have someone with you to stress with.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.277s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.2383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb