week 6 and thecend is near!!!!:-(


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Campania » Positano
June 13th 2013
Published: June 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Well it is nearly over! I have enjoyed some wonderful company these past 5 weeks and shared experiences that will be embedded in my memory forever. From visiting the lakes of Italy, meandering the canals of Venice even under floods!, to exploring new towns, clambering over ruins, tasting wonderful food, revisiting Rome and being continually in awe of the amazing remnants of a civilisation past, enduring the wonderful weather and sometimes the deplorable weather, meeting new people from Australia and other parts of our world, enjoying the hospitality of some enthusiastic italians, and of some that couldn't care, but do you know, i would not change anything of these last 5 weeks. Having dreamed of this trip for so long, my life is enriched, and I will now continue to travel as much as i can, while i can. Life is too short...saddened by the loss of Lindsay, it was sad not to be amongst his friends for his send off. Now with only 3 more days in Positano, which is absolutely gorgeous, 1 day in rome and singapore, i will be back on june 21, and dancing june 22!!!!! Ciao!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0308s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb