Hello Ireland...


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
April 23rd 2007
Published: April 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

I decided that since the weather was supposed to be sorry in Roma this weekend I'd take a weekend trip to one of the places I wanted to visit in europe. I arrived in Dublin and met up with my friend Matt who's giving me a place to stay while I'm here and got a mini-tour of the city, which is sooooo beautiful! He even taught me to longboard, which was really awesome until I fell off and had to take an evening trip to the emergency room only 8 hours after my arrival, welcome to Dublin...lol. Matt and three other guys stayed with me at the hospital until we found out we'd be waiting all night to be seen, so we gave up and went back to the house. Saturday morning I went to a different clinic, where they told me they were pretty sure I have a fracture, but come back in a couple days when a specialist has looked at the pics. I got a nice backslab and some crutches, which are much less fun when you actually need them than when ur just playing with them... Today when I went back they said they couldnt see a clear fracture but my leg is acting enough like it that I should wear a walking cast and get another x-ray in 2 weeks, so we'll see... So basically, I havent gotten to see much of Dublin or any other parts of Ireland, but I'm taking that as a reason to come back!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb