Dublin


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
April 3rd 2011
Published: February 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

DublinDublinDublin

Temple Bar.
For Børres birthday he got a surprisetrip to Dublin!
Since this was our first trip alone after Samoa was born we dicided not to make any plans for the trip except relaxing and having fun!

Arriving Dublin in the evening, the first thing we did after checking in to our great hotel (Best Western Premier Academy Plaza Hotel, € 53/night) was dinner and a beer at the next door restaurant, continuing with some more beers at a local fotballpub.

The following days we did some great walks around the city and saw the beautiful St.Augustine & St.John Catholic Church, as well as enjoing coffe breaks at every other corner, drinks at the Temple Bar area and the popular bar/restaurant 'The Chuch', wich is the cool restored former St.Mary's church. And a visit to the Guinnes Storehouse was a must!

We also did some serious shopping, especially at the huge (and supercheap) Penneys! What a great store!! All kinds of clothes, shoes, bags and baby stuff, and so amazing cheap!! We acctualy had to buy a new bag for all our new stuff!!

Dublin was a great city and we had some really nice days just relaxing and
DublinDublinDublin

Liffey river
celebrating Børre's birthday. Although we didn't do any serious sightseeing the few days we spent there, that will be next time with our baby girl Samoa on a road trip around the country.

........................................................................

Hotel search:
www.venere.com , www.expedia.com , www.booking.com , www.laterooms.com , www.finn.no , www.norwegian.com
........................................................................

SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE MORE PICTURES!!
(Travel blog's new site doesn't work well..)
........................................................................


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

DublinDublin
Dublin

'The Chuch', wich is the cool bar and restaurant restored from the former St.Mary's church.
DublinDublin
Dublin

O'Connell street, the city centre. The Spire, 120 meters high and the landmark of Dublin.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Børre "showing of" in front of the spire.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Marianne in her shopping mood.
DublinDublin
Dublin

O'Connell street.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Liffey river, Dublin centre
DublinDublin
Dublin

One of Dublin's original pubs.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Pub at Temple Bar area.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Pub at Temple Bar area.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Pub at Temple Bar area.
DublinDublin
Dublin

"Wall of fame".
DublinDublin
Dublin

Temple Bar.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Centre
DublinDublin
Dublin

Temple Bar area at night.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Liffey river at night.
DublinDublin
Dublin

Chocolate Cafe.
DublinDublin
Dublin

'The Chuch', wich is the cool bar and restaurant restored from the former St.Mary's church.
DublinDublin
Dublin

'The Chuch', wich is the cool bar and restaurant restored from the former St.Mary's church.


Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0201s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb