Ireland!!!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
November 24th 2009
Published: November 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Bright, well not so bright, and early we arrived at Dublin after 10 hours on the bus then another 3 on the ferry. Although it was only 7am, and as most people know Maggie doesn't do so well that early in the day, we managed to find "the Shining" hostel and tuck ourselves into bed.
Emerging from our beds in the arvo we went exploring Dublin. A very cool city it seems to have everything. an entire section called Temple Bar is the place to go for a pint of Guinness while just a bit further up the road in the medieval and viking section. So mind blowing how far back the history goes here compared to back in Oz.
After checking out all the shops we returned to our dorm to get changed and hit Temple bar. We have the funnest dorm mates from Manchester, they are hilarious!!!
Mary, Sophie, Carrie, Colin, Phil, Sam and ..... I forgot whoops.
Anyways, they are all very musical and sang for us while playing random instruments.

Advertisement



24th November 2009

keep up the good work girls....love hearing about your adventures!!!!! Hey Mags... I try to go online every night around 10.30 - 10.45 pm my time. just missed you tonight! bummer. tried to phone you today as well but that number just won't connect.
26th November 2009

Mummy!!!
Hey yeah we were still in Ireland then and my phone doesn't work there. We're in North Hampton visiting amie and her family at the moment and you can call anytime and my phone should work

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb