Dublin!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
May 21st 2009
Published: May 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

BridgeBridgeBridge

this is a bridge for the DART, a Dublin rail system
Hello all from Dublin!
This is my first post from overseas and im having a fantastic time. my hostel is alright, but i sure miss my bed. the noise from the big city can be daunting to sleep for sure. i had a pint of guiness at the oldest pub in ireland and had a conversation with an Austrailian fellow that was great. I have walked this city over and over and feel that i have learned alot. people are starting to notice that i am speaking like im a native haha. im trying to upload some photos here so i hope it works, and forgive my spelling, im not used to this keyboard lol. ive been to multiple musems and Catherdrals. i think im becoming a Cathedral hound, Saint patricks was amazing and i dont think pictres could ever do it justice. ive met some lovely people at my dorm room and had some good drinking games.
ill update again soon, i leave for Amsterdam on the 23 so i will try to update this blog after that.
Peace homies!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Me!Me!
Me!

this was right after the book of kells, it was unbeleiveable
The First PintThe First Pint
The First Pint

My first pint of Guinness, its all aout where you get it and this one was amazing.


21st May 2009

Excellent
Looks like you're already having an excellent time, and I look forward to seeing the photos etc. Happy Traveling.
22nd May 2009

Drink a pint for me!! (Guiness is better over there than here isnt it?)
22nd May 2009

feel?
take it slow, kick back and enjoy! - are you starting to feeeeeeeel a bit of history? ahhhh...

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb