Pub Crawl!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Carlow » Carlow
January 6th 2009
Published: April 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wed decided to do a small bar crawl on Tuesday night to see the different pubs in town. We started at Tully's and I had a Coors Light. I didn't know what to drink so I dedided to stick with Coors Light. We asked for shots of something green so the bartender gave us apple sour. The we asked for the strongest shot they have and he gave us shots of After Shock. It was a really strong peppermint flavor! We were the only people in Tully's but it was fun with the ten of us! We then went to Scraggs which was a lot bigger but also pretty empty. The locals said that the bars will get more crowded in February when the students come back from break. We then went to Teach's Bar where we met many local Irish men. Ted (Shrek) was friendly and wanted us to sing American songs. He knew Bruse Springsteen and then he sang a couple Irish songs. Dan was an older man that Kevin talked to the whole time. He ended up being pretty creepy! Bernerd, one of the bartenders, took us to O'Loughlins where we met more people that are our age. Pubs can serve after 11:30pm on week nights but the pub had blinds that cover the windows so no one can see in. After the pubs, we went to SuperMacs!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0781s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb