Arturs birthday


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Carlow » Carlow
February 17th 2009
Published: February 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

oohh yes cardsoohh yes cardsoohh yes cards

Thats right little boys and girls.. On your birthday your friends give you cards.
So the young lad finally grew a hair today...Yep, Arturs is now a man at 18 years old...OH how long ago was that for me? Yes, well we will not go there. He is a great lad and friend. But I know that now he can make it into the pubs its all down hill from here. There will be the wild nights on top of bars, coming home in the morning with numbers from who? And the praying to the porcelain god will become part of a weekend ritual for the next 2 years.

No I do not miss these times. However, I did get the princess a Birthday card that I had a few students that know him sign.

Other than that, now that he is 18....just like all of the fathers out there in the past have said...."Son now that you are 18, 17 will get you 20 years"



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

yep, for youyep, for you
yep, for you

Oh people like me look at what I got. ooohh that a nice pink, is that not your favorite color?
Im a princessIm a princess
Im a princess

Thats right you are a princess!!!
Thats what friends are for.....Thats what friends are for.....
Thats what friends are for.....

Thats right, you have some swell friends that think the world of you, even on your birthday. Until next year.


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb