Some of our food choices - Rhodes, Greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Rhodes
August 22nd 2007
Published: November 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Here are some of the events associated with food on our trip for a week to Rhodes, Myrna, Arlene and Myself. We stayed in the port city not far from the port itself, and just a walk away from the old City which is actually in a large castle area. This was a fantastic stay on this island with so many places to go, beeches to swim in absolutely beautiful, more beautiful old houses, more castles. We rented a car for 3 days and this was a blessing which allowed us to see so much more of the island and with a tour book in hand again we ventured off the main roads to see some of the most interesting sights. Our hotel, Angela's suites was a large kitchenette unit with a bedroom and sitting sofas. So comfortable. We even had a long narrow deck, although we were not around allot to use it. Again every day was an adventure. We also celebrated Arlene's birthday here. We had so much fun with that as well. We ventured to the Old Town Castle and previously picked a nice outdoor popluar bar in the square. We only wanted an exciting front seat, and two restuarant fellows were bargaining with each other to sit us down and it was so busy, so one fellow actually moved and table and chairs on the square just infront of the other patrons and we had a nice drink until there was room on the step up to be oved. What fun we had, people watching and enjoying our very nice drinks.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb