MYKONOS


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Mykonos
June 17th 2009
Published: June 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Days 82-84


After arriving and checking into our apartment we spent the next couple of days doing nothing too much at all. Actually the series of events is much the same for both so I wont bore you and just give you the quick overview of the next couple of days.
We went to the various beaches, strolled around and of course did lots of shopping. During the night we did our spot of people watching before heading out for a few drinks on the town. There we met a range of interesting and some quite boring people to say the least. Now whoever says that Greek men aren’t sleazy is completely wrong some of these guys we met wouldn’t take no for an answer and it took all our female dodging talents to get rid of them! That also goes for the French men, they are really up to no good!
All too soon it was my last day and we were soon on a ferry back to the mainland. Were we of course spent the whole 5 hours of the trip sunny ourselves upon the top deck. Becky had decided she would see me off before heading back into Athens to meet up with a couple of people.
Before I could blink I was back in Malahide. My 6 weeks of adventuring coming to an end but with the prospect of much more fun to be had!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.279s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb