Sunny days


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
April 2nd 2007
Published: April 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Another busy weekend!! We can start with YAY Neles on Easter Holidays!! She now has two weeks off, exciting.

Well Friday night we went to a birthday party here in her Village for a girl named Christine. It was kind of a yay for holidays party too. It was with everyone from her grade becuase it was in a hall, so all they girls were there and it was alot of fun. OH! For once you weren't aloud to smoke in the hall, you had to go outside so it was nice, you could actaully breathe haha. Then the smoke machine came on, and that just ended the good breathing .

Saturday we jsut hung out during the day around home, went for a walk it was really really nice out! The weather has been great here by the way, for the last week an a half, around 16 degrees everyday! Hows the weather back home? Haha, sorry guys had to say it. Saturday night we just went to Daniels and watched a movie, I was so tired still from the week so I think I passed out on the couch at like 11 maybe? But thats okay because we had to get up early for Sunday, YAY! Yesterday was an amazing day.

Nele & I got up and got ready then went outside to the barn, where her dad and Opa were cleaning Ronaldo so we could tkar him out for a walk. So we walked him to the little field down the road where Neles dad was training him ( he's still a baby only 5 ! ). Then WE GOT TO RIDE HIM! Yay I was so excited. Nele went first because lsat time she rode him he bucked her off so she wanted to make sure he was in a good mood today haha. We had to ride him with Neles dad holding onto the rope because we weren't in a fenced area and he still is a little bitt un controlable at times. Then I rode him, ahhh it was awsome. We walked around then troted a bit, not really enough room to gallop so maybe next time. Then I got to ride him back home to the house , a little sketchy because the cars scare him but hey I stayed on and didnt fall haha . Then when we got back we hooked him up the carriage and went for a horse drawn carriage!!!! He hadn't been out for about 4 weeks so we jsut took him around the little village to train him a bit, but they usually go on a tour around the city haha. But it was cool to be pulled around by a horse!

Later on in the day we drove with her Oma, Opa & Dad to the city of Deltmold, to go to the Princes of Lippe castle. We went inside and had a tour, they just wanted to show me how Kings & Queens lived. It was really all the same as every other castle , but it was cool. Around the castle was this big fair that was going on kind of like PNE, so we walked around for a bit. Then we drove to this big monument, Hermann. He is the one who defeated the Romans when they invaded Germany. Then we drove back home, we were an hour an a half away, so a little far. When we got home we quickly got changed then we went to HOCKEY!!! Ah I was so excited to go watch ice hockey ! It was the local team for this province ( Westfalen) so they were pretty good, about the level of the Vancouver Giants. It was awsome to watch, there was lots of fighting and penalties, very entertaining.

I'd say my weekend was pretty good Had lots of fun, very busy! Today I think we will go for a bike ride, and this week Nele is going to take me to Munester & Koeln for the day! That will be nice and like I said, the weather is WICKED!

xoxoxox Miss everyone


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

MoiMoi
Moi

Walking back to the house.
Nele & INele & I
Nele & I

At the castle.
HermannHermann
Hermann

Just ot jusitfy how big he is, his sword is 7 meters long!


2nd April 2007

Wow Court, you should become a world traveller/writer!!! How long does this take to do? Enjoy yourr holiday Court, we all miss you too!!!! Love dadXoxoxox

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb