Justyns blog


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » North Rhine-Westphalia » Alsdorf
February 17th 2012
Published: February 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 1 Hurry up and wait.

We catch up with our hero on the flying automobile. I cant be sure but it seems to be part bird, part machine, but mostly magic. The men with beards seem to trust it, and it's always easy to trust a man with a beard. Will our hero do the same? Only time will tell. Excitement and anxiousness bubble from within, dying to take over his thoughts and expressions. But our hero cannot let it show, he is a man now willing to give his money to anyone willing to take it. So he waits. Finger tapping on a machine that is willing to turn his thoughts into words and expressions, how it works, no one can be sure, more magic I suppose.

Our hero is on a quest of a lifetime, one that he is unsure if he shall return from. To land in a land full of aliens, an outer worldly place bizarre and strange, mystical and frightful. Rape and pillaging, victory and defeat, slow painful endings, and brilliant beginnings. A land full of magical stories, as horrered as your worst nightmare, as beautiful as the stars, seas. As to which side of the coin he will land, he cannot tell, little does he know that it is all up to him. He has not been to a land that is so revered. The anxiousness is starting to seep, toes and fingers tapping, sweat starts to bead from his forehead, only a trained eye can tell, but that is an eye nether the less. The nights that illuminate the sky have become visible as if searching for something, or someone... The bird starts to moan, yet our hero is relaxed and calm, he seems willing to put his trust in the bird. But why should he be anything else? The bearded men seem ok. However maybe it's the drugs. He accepted them from a man not qualified to call himself an expert, but at the same time, the same can be said for our hero. Many others have talked about this journey, willing and able they wait but few have the courage to commit. so he waits, wishing to write the tale of a lifetime.

Cheers to your hero and mine, Joey Tonin.

-Justyn

Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb