30km...really?


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Kassel
May 18th 2007
Published: May 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so here is the latest entry from the two tall travelling...very good looking might i add..babes. Yesterday we went to Hahn-Munden. A medieval town about 30 km north of Kassel. We had a choice, ride a bike or take the train....Sarah and I opted to take the train...wait no...that would be somewhat of an easy route...we rode bikes the whole way....Now for those of you who don't ride bikes very often can sympathise with me...but it this way..it was very hard to sit down properly oooh say for about 1 1/2 days so far and still counting. In german to say my bum hurts it's "Mein Po-po tut mir weh!"...not fun...well actually that is a HUGE lie because to be honest the scenery was wonderful and it felt good to bike that far. Can't say that i kept it lady like...i was very sweaty...mmm who wants a hug! lol. So that was actually a pretty fun time...i have very few pictures from yesterday because it is a little hard to decide between ending the ride and giving my bum a rest OR taking a picture of some trees...i decided it was a you have to do it yourself to appreciate the scenery.

In the evening we went for dinner as a belated birthday thing. Sarah and I have made some pretty awesome friends here...they're from Saskatchewan so that's pretty neat. then i got up at 4.30am this morning to finish homework..is that devotion or what?!...agh! and now i am paying for that devotion with being incredibly tired and i'm going to bed really really soon. I also had my first bbq of the Summer tonight which was very very tasty.

Tomorrow we're going to see a Football game which is going to be pretty fun but we're all using the 2 and a half hour bus ride to our advantage and Sarah and I are going to work together to answer the next 21 questions from out book...put it this way, the book we're reading is using very advanced words for our level of German knowledge and also grammar that we are yet to cover...sooo...it's prooving to be a little frustrating...grr..

Anyways, will get Sarah to write the next entry talk to you all soon!

Much love!
Jo and Sarah

Advertisement



21st May 2007

Dear Jo So sorry to hear about your bottom. I think I have experienced a similar experience. You do sound very diligent...committed to excellence no doubt. Keep up the good work. Hope the football game was fun. love Mum
21st May 2007

Joke of the Day
You remind me of that schoolboy joke about a book that has just been published "Twenty Years in the Saddle" By Major Bumsore I have plenty more jokes like this - as Joanna well knows to her shame. You seem to be fitting in very well and having a great time. Its nice to chat on the phone but your blogs are brilliant (better than my jokes) Keep writing and we will keep reading - Pops

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb