Photos- day 2


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Gießen
November 6th 2007
Published: November 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

End of Day 1End of Day 1End of Day 1

This is as far as we got in the first 8 hours of work.
Here are some photos from the last few days.

The first one is of the set at the end of the first night, when we had to drop everything and leave. The design changed a few times on the way here, and once or twice more once we got it up. Both half-circles in the back were supposed to be on the floor (the one on stage right is on the deck). This took out a good couple metres upstage from our set space. It works though.

The next photo is of The Muskrat sitting on the hairdryer in our bathroom. Now, this isn't something I need a whole lot, but my roommate is a hair dryer. Her adapters won't fit into the outlets, so she can't use hers. This one not only looks funny, but it turns on as soon as you pull it out of the holder thing. Pam is kind of scared of it. Funny.

The third is a fun pic from our walk around town. Notice the ponytail on the little girl? This sign means playground, which is different from a school zone or neighborhood. All of their signs have more detail than ours,
Hair dryer- not Hare DryerHair dryer- not Hare DryerHair dryer- not Hare Dryer

The Muskrat is NOT a hare. She likes the hair dryer here.
but some of them you can't tell what they mean. All over the airport and hotel there are green signs of a man running and a white rectangle. There's also an arrow pointing any direction. I think this means exit. Not 100% sure.

I hope you enjoy these; I'll be adding a regular blog soon hopefully. Right now, we're all standing by. Lights are sort of being focused, but there's only room for one on the ladder or cherry picker. Not a lot to do right now. So I'm writing!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

PlaygroundPlayground
Playground

Watch out for kids? Isn't this cute? It's a playground though, not a school. The school had a police man on it and says school (in German, though.)


6th November 2007

pics
Smith, I think the muskrat is loved by the lens. His coat looks extra silky in the picture. Does he use the hair dryer also? Are you wearing your shoes? Love ya ,Dave

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb