CHOCOLATE HEAVEN IN BERLIN


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
January 15th 2010
Published: December 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After the visit to the concentration camp, Andreas took us shopping to some cool factory outlets that sold branded clothes and of course everything Krisel saw was a "must have", but her money was almost all finished so she had to just chill!
The best part of this shopping expedition with Andreas was the Lindt factory shop where Lindt chocolates were about a quarter the price of what we would pay in South Africa. We bought three backpacks full of chocolates to take home to SA for all our families and friends. Inside this shop I thought I had died and gone to heaven...rows and rows of chocolates...happy happy. Between the pastries and the chocolates I've been eating since our arrival in Europe, I've put on so much of weight, it is actually not funny. Normally when I'm on travel I always lose a lot of weight. After the factory outlets, Andreas went back home to prepare dinner, and the girls and I went into Berlin to shop some more on our own. We had lots of fun that day, as it was the first time we were alone since we arrived in Berlin.
Tired as dogs, we went back to Andreas's to a pizza dinner. Andreas tried to make every day excting for the girls, and today was no exception. He had already prepared the pizza bases and all we had to do was roll it out and add whatever toppings we prefered. the girls were happy. Sadly tonight was our last night in Berlin. Tomorrow we leave for Milan.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



20th January 2011

The Ultimate Tourist
My name is Jennie and i would just like to inform you that there now is a homepage called http://theultimatetourist.com, where tourists around the world finally can get some use out of all the photos they have, posing by different tourist attractions. Here you can choose from over one hundred attractions and typical touristic activities, upload your photos and collect one tourist point for each photo. Reach different levels and everybody over 80 points will become Ultimate Tourists (Remember you have to be in the photos yourself, to prove you were actually there.. :). So if you want to compete with your photos, or just spread the word, go into theultimatetourist.com Good luck with your travels!

Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1086s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb