Berlin-Alexanderplatz


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 5th 2008
Published: July 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Before you ask, no, I didn't actually go to Alexanderplatz. But I did see a bunch of cool stuff - the trains, the train stations, the bars...and some historical stuff, Hitler and Stalin wandering around (they seemed pretty friendly, considering...).

I also went to a pool party and nearly lost my bikini to a hungry pony. Yes, a pony. Yes, my bikini. No, I wasn't drunk.

I had to spend about an hour riding a bike to and from this porno-pony-pool-party.

I met a cute Scotsman named...er...something that sounds like "cuckold", but with a cough in the middle.

I ate a Berliner. Make of that what you will.

My hosts were awesome.

I ate brilliant food - some sort of deep fried cheese and potato pocket.

I almost saw Bush Sr., but thanks to his American paranoia it was virtually impossible to see the Brandenburg Gate. Ass. He had the whole streed cordoned off. Double ass. It rained on July 4th. Haha. As he was opening the new embassy. Double haha.

I'll try to put up some pictures when I can be arsed. Don't get yer knickers in a twist, ma.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb