Geburstag!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
February 18th 2008
Published: February 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday night I met the class to see Märzmelodie which was good and then we all walked over to a bar and had a couple of drinks.

So this week as my birthday! I went with some people to the Opera where we saw Die Zauberflüte or the magic flute. It was pretty good and later came back and had my bday celebration with the friends. They got me a cake, a bottle of bourbon, pommes with mayo!, and a Klaus keychain, it was good times.

We left late for the Geburstag Klub or the birthday club and did not get there until after 2am! We couldnt find the club and ran into a lot of drunk skectch characters on the way that smashed a bottle on the S-Bahn and called Liverpool schwul! We had to come back after not being able to find it and went into a sketch bar... it was nice but the people in there were sketch and were all older.

Joelle accidently locked herself out of the room so we just stayed in that night and the next day saw "bucketlist" with Herdis (my tandem partner) and then went to a great gelato place not too far from the movie theatre (in the sony centre!)

This week we have midterms and finally spring break!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb