berlin it is


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
January 22nd 2007
Published: January 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

I was actually lucky enough to wake up this morning and go stand in front of the berlin wall. it was one of the most powerful things to look through a little hole in the wall and see the other side. So as you may have guessed i made it to berlin. we went to st goars after switzerland and boy was that crazy. there are only about 500 people in the town so we def had free reign. we went to the hotel bar after a wine tasting and man was it crazy. we all partied so hard, i got so many pictures. The next day we woke up and got on the bus for a drive to berlin. we got in yesterday and didnt do too much. we went on a pub crawl but being a sunday it pretty much sucked. three bars and a club. got home around 2-230ish. i would have been just as happy sitting back and relaxing in the hotel but i payed for it so why not. i took the night off from drinkin tho. we did a third reich walking tour this morning but unfortunately when we took a break i got some bad foor and was kinda sick for the rest of the trip. then we ended and went to the checkpoint charlie museum. after all that was over instead of major shopping i decided to just go back to the hotel. i got some more food and ate and here i am down the street. after this i believe i will go buy a duffle bag so i can get stuff on the plane haha. i have too much stuff!!!! but its all worth it. this has been the best experience of my life. i hope everyone in their life can see europe, it opens your eyes wide. i hope all is well at home. Then after that im so taking a bath in a tub i can actually fit in!!!! yay!!!! i have hamburg tomm. then amsterdam then home. cant wait to see everyone!!! miss and love you all!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0848s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb