Germany/Berlin


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
June 15th 2019
Published: February 26th 2022
Edit Blog Post

15th June we left Frankfurt and caught the ICE train to Berlin travel time was about 4 hrs 15 mins staying at Intercity Berlin where we stayed 6 nights.

15th June we wandered around Berlin City the area where we were staying .16th June Berlin to Potsdam , sight seeing Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building Berliner Dom, Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam. 17th June a day trip by train to Hamburg which took about 1 hr 45 mins on the ICE train, sightseeing Townhall , Rathausmarkt, St Nikolai Memorial, St Petri Kirche , Hauptkirche St Katharinen just to name a few things to explore. 18th June a day trip to Dresden by train the travel time was about 2 hrs ,visiting the Neustadter Markthalle ,sightseeing the Procession of Princes , Martin Luther King Monument ,the Golden Rider monument , Dresden Zwinger to name a few places to see. 19th June Berlin City we travelled by local train sightseeing ,the Memorial of the Berlin Wall, East Side Gallery , Check Point Charlie . 20th June sightseeing more of Berlin City and Potsdam City , Reichstag Parliament Building view from the top of the building was really good ,you can book a ticket online to get in it's free , also visited the Hackescher Markt , had dinner at Kilkenny Irish pub the food was good and located right near the market . Also saw the T.V Tower , Old Market Square , St Nikolai Kirchengemeinde , Nauen Gate in the Potsdam area .

21 st June Leave Berlin by train next stop Munich.








Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Procession of PrincesProcession of Princes
Procession of Princes

on the left of the photo


Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb