France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
September 11th 2007
Published: September 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Bonjour

Well we made it to France in one piece and still friends. Chris is really easy to trave with so no complaints here. Were were staying in a really relaxed hostel in the center of Nice for a few nights. It was really small but the people were really cool, and the beach was just down the road. Unfortunately the beach was full of pebbels and no sand which I though was wierd, but everyone from England had no problem with it. Could not get over how many restraunts and cafes there are in Nice. Met a girl there from London at our hostel, and think she could be the most annoying person alive. She was always in my face trying to get me to do stupid things. Luckely I never have to see her again.

Had an Australian guy in our room and went with him to Monaco for the day. Did not buy anything there because it was so expensive, but walked around and looked at the cars and Yachts. Tried to have a look in the casino but were not allowed in. Within 5 minutes of being there we saw 3 Ferraris, also looked at yachts for sale. Were a bit dissapointed that we could not afford one even if we pulled all our money together. When we left the train station we thought the road looked familiar. Turns out that the road is used in the Monaco Formula One. Got to walk around the track which was really thin for a race track.

We are now staying at another hostel which is a bit out of town. Just going to relax here for a bit then head over to Italy on the 15th. The weather is still really nice so jsut been reading outside lots. Cant believe that it has only been 2 weeks, feels like a lot longer.

Hope all is well back home. Have not been reading the news so no idea what is going on over there. I will try to put some ups for you all.

Bye


Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0869s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb