France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Poitou-Charentes » Poitiers
August 6th 2009
Published: August 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well the preparation start for the main event. We started with a nice wedding of Annes friends David and Louisa-Jane. Great event with a lot of free drink and a great mix of Irish and French. If anyone is looking to have a wedding in France they should definately look at Normandie. We were located in a large country home with about 20 bedrooms. It was like something out of a movie, so picturesque (photo's will arrive).

After all the partying for the wedding which went on till 1030am the following morning we made our way to the TGV straight to Poitiers to Anne's family. Was a nice week although quite a lot more relaxing than the wedding. Took it very handy and managed to get burnt in one day of Sunshine!

Highlight of the week was definately "La Vallee Des Singes". Everything from Gorillas to Lion Tamarin monkeys, was a great day, thought I might get attacked by some of the Monkeys like I did as a kid but was still a good day except for the heat which got a bit out of control at one stage. I guess it was good practise for South America.

For now it's back to work for 10 days and it is exactly one month will we leave for South America. So for now "A Tout"......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb