Last Raclette


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Lower Normandy » Barneville-Carteret
March 26th 2012
Published: March 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

all packed and ready to go to our new host tomorrow and in record breaking time, we are coming back here on 20th April for 4 days as its very easy to get back to the UK and also cheap so Jacqui kindly invited us back and also said that she has a special membership to britanny ferries so can get us a discount! I had a brain wave and decided that if we are coming back we may aswell ask if we can leave some stuff here and she said it wouldnt be a problem! so my rucksack is now more managable! and that alone makes me very happy and our belongings are in a bag for life in the office, along with the tent and our sleeping bags.

Everything is working out amazingy well and im almost expecting something to go wrong! we planned to stay here 10 days and then go of to St Lo to live with a cupcake specalist/beautitian! it just so happened that our current host is working in St Lo tomorrow which is an hours drive away and so we are going with her in the morning and so dont have to pay any travel expenses. We then have 2 places organised and that takes us until 20th April and then the plan was to go home.....Jacqui then tells us she is working in the area we are going to be in then and so again can pick us up and bring us back here on 20th and then just gotta jump on a ferry home!

This place has been my favourite i think, the weather has also been superb all week, the area is stunning, the host is welcoming and friendly and we have had days off and been included in everything! The new food we have been introduced too is tasty and so have nothing to complain about at all,

2 more houses to visit, 2 more beds, 2 more families and then its home time!

by the time we come home we would have been travelling 110 days

thats enuough for me



For now...



Sarah xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb