Paris, Day 4


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
June 26th 2013
Published: June 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we did some sightseeing. We were a bit tired from the past couple of days so had a bit of a sleep in then enjoyed our Hotel breakfast, which We had left too early for previously. Then we set off to the Hard Rock Cafe to pick up our Paris Pass. It took quite a while, and there were lots of people and busy streets. Eventually we got our passes and caught the hop on hop off bus. We wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower and since it was already mid day we decided to do that first. When we got there and hopped off our bus we found out it was closed! So we took some photos and walked around a bit. Then we went on a river cruise up the Seine. It went for an hour. When we got off the boat we had some lunch then went back to the bus pick up point. While we were waiting for the bus we saw some pick-pocket people, I really don't like them, they tried to take a lady's bag on the bus. The hop on hop off bus was running late and we had to wait for about half an hour, then there were heaps of people wanting to get on so we waited for the next one. At last we got on and made our way back to the Louvre stop and caught the metro back to the Hotel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.397s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb