Disneyland!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
September 24th 2006
Published: October 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone

Sorry that we are a little behind in our entries but things are rather busy at the moment.

So we are up to Disneyland!

Wow! What a day! Its so much fun when you get to be a kid all over again.

We stayed at a hotel down the road from the park - for early access. It was so cool, it had an indoor pool with a slide and a bar that had happy hour cocktails all night! We arrived late in the afternoon so we just settled for the cocktails and they were so delicious!

The next morning was an early rise to beat everyone to the shuttle bus for gates opening at 10am. We made sure we had breakfast and went to the bus stop with big smiling faces! The weather said it was going to rain but it turned out to be a beautiful day so that was even better.

As soon as the gates opened we went through to the shop. First stop was to buy a Disney shirt to wear for the occassion. Then everyone started heading towards their favourite rides so I led Wayne towards Space Mountian!!

Oops he thought it was a small ride about space until we got in there and heard the screams. He turned to me and said, 'Im going to kill you for this aren't I?' My only explanation was that its always better to start with the scariest ride first instead of building up to it all day!

The outcome was - he loved it, even the loops!! We ended up going on it 4 times. At 4pm we worked out why everyone had been asking us to sign their autograph books...it was the Prince and Princess parade! It included all the fairytales and when Cinderella came, well it all came together!!!! HA HA
Overall we had a fantastic day and made sure we went on every ride, even the teacups! 6pm was closing time so we continued on into Disney Village for dinner. We even found Annettes but we figured it couldnt be as good as mums cooking so we went to the Rainforest Cafe which was amazing. It was like a real rainforest where lightning storms happened every half hour!

Then it was time for bed - a long day and we were both so tired. The kids at the hotel even out did us, they were still running around and jumping in the pool!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb