Honey Week in Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
July 2nd 2007
Published: February 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

amazing 10 days in Paris....we were staying in Sacre Coeur area, Hotel Montmarte - cute and so French that i would come back there again and again...such a good location as well, with just a short walk to the Cathedral and Moulin Rouge area;-) we spent all days walking everywhere as that is the best way to see a lot and even though we did not know most of the time were we were it was just so romantic and fun ;-) we would stop at any small bar or restaurant to try some fabulous food or have a coffee and then move on to see some local attraction mentioned in Lonely Planet. Highlights musts be: huge drink and Place Pigalle, best salads ever in a small pub near Sacre Core( you can find the name in LP in budget section for this district), Louvres exhibition, Eiffel Tower at night and our lovely trip to Versailles.... that was stunning....we spent the whole day over there and except for the sightseeing we also could take part in the fountain concert...it really takes you back in time and you start imaging all those French aristocrats walking around ;-)


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.307s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 46; qc: 167; dbt: 0.1814s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.6mb