More from Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
September 5th 2010
Published: September 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Here we are, our last day in Paris, kinda over jet lag...

We've done lots of walking and lots of stairs, we've seen beautiful views from Sacre Coure and Notre Dame, the photos don't do justice. Some of our favorites so far: picnicking under the Eiffel Tower and watching rollerbladers do tricks to a brass band playing Disney favorites. Something we forgot about is how stinky Paris is, Scott says "The land of oui oui smells like the land of pee pee."

So far the French have been nice, the ONE phrase to learn is "parlez-vous anglais?" (do you speak English?), so far the answer has been yes and we're able to go from there. When we were here 6 years ago we did not know how to use this phrase and we would just start speaking English...no wonder we thought the French were rude.

We realized that we are so glad that we've been here before due to the fact that there was NO WAY we would stand in the line at The Louvre...hours long, and the top of the Eiffel Tower has been closed "due to congestion." So, unfortunately we did not get to re-visit these areas, but so grateful that we have done them before.

We are off to Barelona tomorrow, we are excited to explore new places! Au revoir for now. Much love!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



8th September 2010

OMG!!
Elissa! Scott! OMG! I miss you two, but what great pics! I hope the rest of your trip is as amazing as the start. Stay safe and enjoy every moment that you can. xoxo - Scott

Tot: 0.212s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.1116s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb