FRANCE-PARIS-1106


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
November 7th 2009
Published: November 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Photo 2Photo 2Photo 2

Eiffel Tower
Yesterday was Place Royale/Place De Vosges, the 3rd and the 4th arroundissements, and the Marais and the Jewish neighborood, where M and I had coffee and Tarte Titin in a quaint cafe with a little courtyard along the Place Vosges. We were on our way to the famous Picasso museum. To our great surprise the museum was closed, under rehabilitation, and it will open up sometime in 2012. All the paintings have been loaned out to different museums around the world.
in Place de Vosges there is this amazing tea store by the name of Damman Freres...It is such an experience, from their selection of teas, to their storage and store layout, to their packaging, and their customer service...Everything as far as the tea, its benefits, its ingredients, and the preferable times to drink it are explained...I could not resist and ended up purchasing some...
The weather in Paris is sunny for the most part and cool, with occasional drizzles, so having a freshly made crepe with Nutella and banana and walking in the beautiful streets of St. Germain is quite the treat...
Paris is so charming!!!
Love,
M


Advertisement



Tot: 0.329s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0696s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb