In Paris now


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
September 18th 2007
Published: September 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok first of all, i can't put those photos up on the last entry like i said i was going to because i went to an internet cafe to upload my photos and when i did, something went went wrong, and because the computers are in a different langague i dont know what happened so i just unplugged my camera. It was only a couple days later that i realised, somehow, all the photos i uploaded had all been deleted from my camera! I dont know how the computer stole the photos out of my camera, so now i have lost half my good photos. Pretty upsetting but anyway...

After Barcelona we headed to Madrid. This was the last place for the tour. We did a bit of sightseeing and had one last dinner at a nice resturant together. Afterwards everyone went out but i dint go. They went to a night club that is 7 stories high but it was a good thing i dint go because it cost 12 euro to get in and the drinks were like the same price. Drinks are so expensive in Europe, i'll never complain about Australian prices again. So everybody said their goodbyes that night and went to bed. The next day Josh, Bek and I got on a flight to Paris which was the same flight as Ak and Kelly (2 people from the contiki group). That flight was only less than 2 hours. We got off in Paris and had to look for a hotel to stay, lucky we found a cheap one. After we booked in we went to have a look at the eifel tower. It was very pretty. It sparkles on the every hour which is cool. The next morning we prepared to climb the tower. But when we got in we realised we lined up in the wrong line and we had to get the lift up, i realy wanted to climb it (tho i probably would of died half way up) but atleast we got to go up and see the view which was very amazing. The rest of the day we just walked and trained arounf Paris. So thats about it up untill now. Oh, you can see the tower from our motel room, very cool. Tomorrow we are going to Germany for Oktober fest. We had to buy a tent today since we are camping there. There is probably other things that we have done that i have forgotten to write about. So i guess i'll write again in Germany then. Take care everybody. Cya!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.302s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb