Bonjour


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
January 4th 2007
Published: January 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

bonjour from paris!!! I am actually just finally getting to relax at 130 in the am. its been a crazy day. We woke up, had a two hour ride to a ferry where we proceded to get on and cross the english channel. It was so cool to be on the ferry and see nice blue water, a little cold, but it didnt bother me. After we got off the ferry we had a two hour drive to a lil town outside paris then a two hour ride to paris. We then checked into the hotel and had some dinner. After that we headed out on the bus for an illuminations tour (paris in the dark). I climbed the eiffel tower. It had to lterally be pushed on the elevater because i was so scared of how high up it was. After i got over my fear i looked out and saw the best scenery you could possibly see. Tomorrow we are going shopping and going to several different places around paris. There is so much to do, we are going to have a long day. Tommorrow night we get to go to the moulin rouge! I can;t wait!! Well i figure i should sleep now.....so goodnight ya'll i love and miss you!!!!! ps: i love my tourmates we are getting along just great, i am making lots of new friends. Au revior!!!!!

Advertisement



11th January 2007

Fucking awesome!!

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb