dont worry i am alive


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
January 16th 2007
Published: January 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well i am in austria. the place is beautiful but i believe i am a little worn down so i am more than happy staying in the internet cafe and writing to you all. so far i have seen london, paris, lyon, barcelona, the french riviera, verona, rome, austria and more. haha i am having the time of my life. the whole entrie bus is sick pretty much except for a few other lucky people. i am sick and dying but i am forging through. i am having a little bit of homesickness but i guess i will make it. the group is fantastic and we are all getting along. venice was amazing. i got to go on a gondola ride and drink a bottle of wine and just enjoy the scenery. it was awesome.
paris- the eiffel tower was amazing till i had to climb it. i cried all the way up but got to the top and was just in awe. i can get over my heights.
lyon- it was ok, we only had one night but it was cool to see everything
barcelona-amazing flamenco show
nice(french riviera)-went to the monte carlo casino. bought myself a dress as well. the casino was awesome and i still came out with money!!!
verona-got to see where juliets balcony was!!!
everything is just amazing, i still cant believe all i get to do. i actually got to see michelangelo's tomb!!! i miss you all but hate to say i am not counting down my days just yet. i am just tring to soak everything in as much as i can. i talk to mom and dad everyday if possible.

i got some amazing this while i was shopping in venice. went a little overboard but hey, i am only livin once right???

hello and love to all and i will see ya when i see ya!!!


Advertisement



18th January 2007

Good to know you are alive and well. It is great to see you are having a wonderful time. Nothing much exciting is going on around here, every time anyone thinks of you we exclaim: "She is in Europe!!" and get real excited. Haha. Miss you, see you soon, and I hope you are taking some amazing pictures.

Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb