woo hoo


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-West » Lucerne
January 18th 2007
Published: January 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

i am in switzerland today everyone. we were supposed to stay at the top of mt pilatus but the winds were too strong for us to ride up in the cable cars so were are located at the bottom. the views are still amazing as ever. i cant wait to be able to eat some real swiss chocolate. i miss you all but this is just amazing. we went to the hofbrÀuhaus beer hall last night. o m g. it was crazy. the steins are huge with pretzels bigger than my face. i didnt drink too much but soaked in all the local culture hard core. i ate pigknuckle for dinner, it was huge. i wish i knew where the exclamation point was on this crazy keyboard but when you only have so much time i dont wanna stop and look for it. tomm. we have a demonstration of watches i believe. i really have no idea, i just go with the flow of everything. the group is slowly realizing we only have little time left so we are trying to make the best if it. not yesterday but the day before we went to a shnapps museum and got to try some crazy stuff. i tried absinthe. WOO HOO hahaha i bought so much booze, mom and dad i think ill have stuff shipped in amsterdam but i will probably have two carry ons. haha the car will be packed tight. after the museum we went to a mozart concert. AMAZING there were ballerinas and singers and i just was in aw. i may have drooled a little cuz i dont think my mouth closed the entire time. i cant remember what ive told you all and what i havent so ill see you all personally and tell you all about it. and yes there will be a gandparent ish slide show, but it may be in an album not on slides. haha and i want oohs and ahhs from all. haha jk. wow i actually got a decent entry in. go me. well i only have a few minutes left but i just wanted to update you all. miss me tuns i know u all do, but dont worry soon enough you will see the traveller. sorry no one has recieved a postcard. i bought you all some, but have had no time to write or send them. di, please tell rick and ry i send my love. havent talked to them since i left. hope nobody plans on getting me in a coach bus when i get home, because it just isnt happening. bye yall. see ya on the other side.

Advertisement



18th January 2007

Watches & clocks
Sounds great - not the pigknuckle part though. If you get a chance to purchase anything, a real cuckoo clock would be great. Have as much stuff shipped as you can - most of the gift/clock/beer stein shops will do that. Miss ya lots - love ya lots - keep enjoying the experience - it will be over before you know it. Love, Mom

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb