Second Concert


Advertisement
Estonia's flag
Europe » Estonia
January 23rd 2006
Published: January 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We work up early and drove to Estonia for our second concert. We had no car problems and arrived in time for lunch with the pastor. Then we went to the culture house to set up for that evenings concert. Before we did anything we decided to have our team prayer. We wanted to really place everything in God’s hands because we had all felt like something was lacking the night before.

After we set up we had about 1.5 hours break so Talitha and I went to find a café. After asking people on the street we found a little Armenian café. Talitha’s mom is Armenian so she was really excited to find that place. She said it felt like home to be able to speak Armenian to the owner and his wife. We even ended up getting free coffee and cake. We invited them to the concert that night but they were unable to come.

The concert that night went so much better even though a few people walked out during one of the songs. Afterward I spoke with a 20 year old girl just encouraging her in her walk with God, sharing about Jesus Revolution and praying for her and her sister. Then I spoke with and 16 year old boy whose knees were instantly healed when Kaspars K had prayed for him. The boy had been in many snowboarding accidents and had not been able to squat for a year. He showed me how now he can bend his knees without any pain. He was very excited about the concert and Jesus Revolution. I encouraged him to check out a summer team and possibly join JR when he turns 18.

After rigging down we went back to the pastor’s house for dinner and a good night’s rest.




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0735s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb